Q. We had anal sex and now my wife has a tear in her anus. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Aditi Gupta Jha and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Anal Fissure or Constipation? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: We had anal sex and now my wife has a tear in her anus.  Please help.

I got married recently and tried anal sex. Because of it there is a small tear in her anus. This incident happened 3 weeks back. She does not have any pain while motion and also there is no blood or white mucus in the stool.

But, she feels a flesh strand (like thread) at her anus opening. And from two days she is having constipation. Please guide us how to proceed. Thank you.