Anal Pain

I have anal issues, stomach, and muscle pain. Please help me.

Query: Hello doctor, I have anal issues, stomach, and muscle pain. Please help me.  Read Full »

Dr. Sultan Zeb Khan

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please explain your symptoms in detail.  Read Full »

Why do I have lumps near the anus?

Query: Hi doctor, I am in real pain for past 9 months and my doctor is clueless after several visits. After a period of 38.6 weeks in latent labor, I had a vacuum assisted vaginal delivery (first baby). No ultrasound was done the very day of admission. With crowning left medio-lateral episiotomy was given....  Read Full »

General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your complaint. It seems there is fistula (tunnel like passage) formation leading to recurrent perianal abscess in your anogenital area. But it needs to be examined to confirm the diagnosis. I would suggest you to consult an experienced surgeon for f...  Read Full »

Why does my butt hurt after anal sex?

Query: Hello doctor, I had anal sex and now my butt has been hurting all day for six days now. And every time I have to poop or wipe it, it is very painful. It is very uncomfortable when I sit or lay on my butt.  Read Full »

Dr. Ravinder Kaur Sachdeva

HIV AIDS Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There might be a small tear in the anal region, which is commonly called as an anal fissure. Even a small fissure can be really painful as it causes a spasm of the anal opening. It heals slowly, as it gets irritated repeatedly during the bowel movement. You might eve...  Read Full »

What causes throbbing pain in the anus after masturbation?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 29 year old unmarried male. I have been masturbating for years, without any trouble. But, since the last one year, I feel a throbbing pain in my anus after masturbation. The pain lasts for 5 to 10 minutes. I usually masturbate once a week. This problem occurs if I do it more oft...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This pain is not related to your diabetes. But, diabetes increases the risk of frequent urinary tract infection, which can cause pain. Since the pain is not persistent and occurs only after masturbation, the cause could be excessive or vigorous masturbation. The neuron...  Read Full »

I have severe pain while passing stools. Is it due to piles?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been having serious pain when going to the toilet but the pain lasts for anything up to 8 hours after. I sometimes have blood on the toilet paper as well. I have been to the doctor before and even took myself to the hospital and after a small rectal exam every time they tell me...  Read Full »

Dr. Hariharan V

Diabetologist, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I feel very saddened of your symptoms. I have seen many patients with this problem, which causes unbearable pain and anxiety to them. You may be having either anal fissure or piles, but the treatment is almost similar. 1. Eat lot of vegetables and whole grains. Fiber w...  Read Full »

I have hemorrhoid on the inner thigh. What to do?

Query: Hello doctor, I have hemorrhoid at the anus along with pain in inner thigh muscles.  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I guess you do not have pain at anus while passing stools. Is there anything which comes out of anus during straining? It is better to get it confirmed by a local doctor by examination regarding the diagnosis. Hemorrhoids as such are not life-threatening. The problems ...  Read Full »

Can Candid be used for anal fissure?

Query: Hello doctor, I did not feel the urge to pass stool for two days. Yesterday morning (day 3), I had the urge to pass stool, but I was not able to as I guess my stool had become too hard. In a state of panic, instead of taking a stool softener, etc., I pushed way too hard for way too long. As a resul...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is probably not a fissure, but just an erosion. It may lead to fissure if such repeated traumas are occurring. For fast healing, the important thing is that there should not be re-trauma. So, use regular stool softener like Lactulose 15 mL to 30 mL bedtime till wo...  Read Full »

How to get rid of anal pain caused by hemorrhoids?

Query: Hello doctor, My wife is 28 years old. Her weight is 128 kg and height is 5 feet 3 inches. She has got a constipation problem since last 5 years and she takes Smuth for this. Since last four days, she has been getting severe pain between vagina and anus and that area is swollen. Also, her anus openi...  Read Full »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and can understand your concern for her health. As you have given every possible analgesic and the pain is not relieved, I think the hemorrhoid has strangulated. It means it is entrapped within the anal sphincter. I suggest tablet Acena...  Read Full »

Why am I having pain in anus while passing motion?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 35 years old lady having horrible pain in my anus while passing motion. It is intolerable. I am applying Anovate cream but still, it is not helping. Please advice.  Read Full »

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your problem carefully. Though history is incomplete, I think you are suffering probably from anal fissure. I need to know if there is any bleeding per rectum or anything coming out from the rectum during defecation. It occurs mostly in a female. The main ca...  Read Full »

I have extreme pain with a bulb like protrusion from anus. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am male, 51 years old. I have diabetes (type 2), high blood pressure, medicines are controlling it all. Have two herniated discs, neck and back. The problem is anal issues for the last few weeks. Extreme pain. Worst in life. It feels like a hot knife slicing me down there. Sometimes...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It appears you have a fissure. The first thing is your stool should be soft. For that, you should eat high fiber diet like fruits, apple, banana, oranges, green leafy vegetables like spinach, raw cucumber. Avoid smoking, refined food, fatty, and oily food. You shoul...  Read Full »

All the answers published in the forum are given by leading doctors, therapists and health experts.