Q. I lack my concentration due to unwanted sex I had. What should I do?

Dr. Krishan Kumar Sharma

I am a 25-year-old male. I am straight but yesterday I had anal sex with my friend. I feel I took wrong decision. It is remembering me a lot. I want to forget that. My mind is not concentrating now. Kindly help.

#

If it has been done against your wish, you can take legal help. Are you intoxicated that time, or under any threat? Is there any injury or pain? Have you used condom?

If done with your consent, just driven by impulse, not need to get in guilt. Some time accident happens. Forget it like a nightmare or just an accident. In accordance with forgetting this try to involve in other pleasurable activity, be with a friend, take proper sleep and healthy diet, can take low dose anti-anxiety drug from your doctor.

|