Q. I lack my concentration due to unwanted sex I had. What should I do?

Dr. Krishan Kumar Sharma
Published on Apr 28, 2019

I am a 25-year-old male. I am straight but yesterday I had anal sex with my friend. I feel I took wrong decision. It is remembering me a lot. I want to forget that. My mind is not concentrating now. Kindly help.

#

If it has been done against your wish, you can take legal help. Are you intoxicated that time, or under any threat? Is there any injury or pain? Have you used condom?

If done with your consent, just driven by impulse, not need to get in guilt. Some time accident happens. Forget it like a nightmare or just an accident. In accordance with forgetting this try to involve in other pleasurable activity, be with a friend, take proper sleep and healthy diet, can take low dose anti-anxiety drug from your doctor.

| 

Why does my butt hurt after anal sex?

Query: Hello doctor, I had anal sex and now my butt has been hurting all day for six days now. And every time I have to poop or wipe it, it is very painful. It is very uncomfortable when I sit or lay on my butt.  Read Full »

I have diarrhea after anal sex. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, My partner tried anal sex for the first time in the last three years. It was not painful at all, and he finished inside of me. Also, he used a natural water based lube. Everything seemed to be fine until the next morning when I had horrible diarrhea. It is very watery and lots of it. T...  Read Full »