Q. Having pain in ankle and wrist occasionally. Is this arthritis?

Answered by Dr. Ashaq Hussain Parrey and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Ankle Pain or Wrist Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I get pain in my joints like ankle and wrist occasionally. It goes off when I take Mobizox but comes after a few days again. Also, it goes off when I do massage or when I use compression glove. My uric acid is 10 mg/dL, and it is in a higher range. Does this pain occur due to increased uric acid or it is some kind of arthritis like rheumatoid?