Q. What are the best skin products to prevent anti-aging and hyperpigmentation?

Dr. Dhepe Snehal Laul

I am 38 years old and concerned about anti-aging, hyperpigmentation, and texture. I am an African with dark brown skin. I have some glycolic skincare products that I want to use. I eventually want to start using retinol and Vitamin C. I know these products cannot be mixed and used at the same time. I recently read something about glycolic acid thinning the skin. What is the best order for skin products, and how many days a week is too much for active ingredients? I do not want to harm my skin. I do wear SPF 46 or 50 sunscreen on my face too.

I am currently on Carbamazepine, Metformin, Vitamin D, and Folic acid.

#

You can try microdermabrasion, chemical peels, laser skin resurfacing, derma fillers, Botox injection. Anyone suitable for you. Also, sunscreen should be applied 20 minutes before going outdoors.

Differin cream thin layer it is a retinoid and can be used if you are ready to wait for good effects. It takes long to show effects for about three months. Also, the above procedures require sessions and sittings to show effect and have minor side effects like skin reddening, rash, irritation, and burning.

If you choose chemical peeling 20 percent lactic acid peel is a good choice. Dead skin cells will exfoliate and skin rejuvenation will occur. Also, the diet should be healthy and nutritious. Excercise and skin cleansing should be done. Take tablet Limcee (vitamin C) 500 mg for one month you can take.

|