Q. Is there any way to get rid of post acne hyperpigmentation?

Dr. Dilip Kumar Meena

I need to get rid of the post acne hyperpigmentation that is a year old. I have had post-acne hyperpigmentation on my arm and back since I was 15 years old and have tried everything to fade and nothing works.

#

1. Post acne hyperpigmentation lasting for so long is not very common.

2. There are two kinds of options for post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Either using creams at home which I will prescribe you below or going for cosmetic procedures like microdermabrasion, or chemical peelings.

You can start with the creams. Use for six weeks and see the results.

Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.

1. Glyco 6 cream (Glycolic acid) apply locally once at night for six weeks.
2. Tablet Limcee 500 (Sodium Ascorbate and Vitamin C) once a day after breakfast for six weeks.

|