Q. I have white spots on the floor of the mouth that are painful and burning. Kindly help.

Dr. Bharat Joshi
and medically reviewed by Dr. Chithranjali Ravichandran
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 24, 2021 and last reviewed on: Nov 01, 2021

I have white spots on the floor of my mouth, and they are very painful and have a burning sensation on the touch, and I sweat as a result. Also, I have a couple of bumps in my mouth. I take Losartan and Montelukast every day as regular medicine.

Kindly help.

#

I hope I can lessen your discomfort.

White spots can be either recurrent aphthous ulcers, or traumatic ulcers, or herpes stomatitis.

I suggest you take tablet Zincovit or tablet Zincostar (vitamins A, B complex, C, D, and E along with minerals such as Magnesium, Manganese, Iodine, Copper, Selenium, Chromium, Zinc, and grape seed extracts) once daily for 15 days.

Apply Dologel (Choline salicylate and Lidocaine) or Oraheal (Benzocaine) thrice daily for five days and Kenacort gel (Triamcinolone) twice daily for three days. Kindly avoid hot and spicy food and update me if there is an improvement after seven days.

Recurrent apthous stomatitis.

Herpetic stomatitis.

White spots.

Zincovit or Zincostar.

Avoid eating spicy and hot food for five days.

I request you to please go by my instructions and update me after seven days.

|