Q. Why am I waking up automatically during midnight? Is this common in asthma?

Dr. Aida Quka

I have a body pain in the back left of my body, and I have pain on the backside of the head. Nowadays, I am waking up automatically during midnight, and I have a feeling of having reduced breathing. I am an asthma patient. I am using Budamate 200 inhaler. Is this due to my asthma problem or any other?

Dr. Aida Quka

Neurology
#

I can understand your concern and your symptoms could be related to a tension-type headache. You can have a wrong posture. Waking up in midnight can happen due to asthma or a panic attack. For this reason, it is essential to do a pulmonary function test and a cervical spine X-ray study.

|