Q. What is the cause and the treatment for vomiting and loose motion in an 3. 4 year old kid?

Dr. Sajeev Kumar

My 3.4 years old baby had vomiting two times yesterday, and we gave him Ondem now he seems to be fine from vomiting. But he has now little loose motion. He did a toilet in bed two times while sleeping at night. And today while urinating, he had loose motion at the same time. But his stool is still a bit solid with some quantity of loose stool. Please advice me about medicine.

#

Please take my advice very seriously and if you bottlefeed your child anything like milk, juice or water you must stop bottle feeding and instead, feed on a cup with a spoon or without a spoon. Even if you argue about boiling or sterilizing the bottle, the feeding in the bottle causes many diseases like this. Stop it and give Vizylac syrup 5 ml (Lactic acid bacillus) twice a day a for normalizing the intestinal bacterial flora. Now every time he passes a motion, you give ORS (oral rehydration solution) or rice water in a glass. You should aim to avoid dehydration, and he will be alright in three to four days.

|