Q. Suffering from balanitis. Using an anti-fungal cream candid-B. The symptoms start again after I stop using the cream.

Answered by Dr. Meha Malhotra and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Balanitis or Fungal Infection? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Suffering from balanitis.  Using an anti-fungal cream candid-B.  The symptoms start again after I stop using the cream.

I am suffering from balanitis since last month. I am using an antifungal cream (candid B) to avoid it. Till the time I use antifungal cream all rashes/infection disapper, but once I stop applying the cream all symptoms start again. 

Sympoms are: Red skin around head of penis and itchiness after 1-2 days of red skin.