Q. How to grow dense beard?

This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 01, 2016 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

Hi doctor, I am 26 years old, but do not have facial hair growth yet. I only get mustache but no beard. Please give me a solution. How to grow a good dense beard? I do get but some uneven growth. Thank you.

#

Hi.

• In most cases if you have normal growth of body and private parts then this problem should respond normally.
  • I would like to know about your hair growth in underarms, pubic area and growth of your penis and testes.

Revert back with the details to an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

I have good hair on my legs and private area. Decent hair present in underarm, mustache and under chin. No hair on chest and cheeks. Please help.

#

• Your problem can be facial areata and it is of 2 types.
  1. Absence of hair. 
  2. Even hair roots are absent.
  • You are having slight hair and even roots but the growth is not appropriate. In this case Minoxidil lotion for local application would help you.

For further queries consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|