Q. After starting Isotretinoin, my facial hair has increased. What to do?

Answered by Dr. Atishay Bukharia and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Facial Hair or Pcod? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am female of 25 years old. My weight is 58 kg and height is 5'3". I am suffering from acne problem for the past 5 years. I tried many antibiotics. Now, I am on Isotretinoin for more than a month and it has really cleared my acne. But, my facial hair has increased. Will it become worse if I continue Isotretinoin? After the completion of Isotretinoin course, will I get acne again? If it comes back, what will be the intensity? Please explain in detail.