Q. Taking medicines for bipolar disorder, but unable to sleep. Is there any suggestions?

I am having bipolar disorder, on lithosun 1200mg, fluoxetine 20mg for the last 1 year.

Working night shift since last month. Unable to maintain proper sleep. Please guide me.

#

Thanks for posting your query at icliniq.

Fluoxetine is not the kind of medication that needs to be taken for straight one year in bipolar disorder except in some rare cases.

Problem with sleep may indicate towards relapse of mania or mixed episode.

At this moment you need to talk to a psychiatrist either online or in person.

|