Q. My partner start bleeding after first unprotected intercourse. Is it normal?

Dr. Harshul Gohel

What does it mean if one has unprotected first-time sex but is not sure whether he discharged inside or not? But his partner starts bleeding day after that. Is it normal?

Dr. Harshul Gohel

Internal Medicine
#

Unprotected first time sex means that both the partner are doing for the first time without using any contraceptive method, i.e., condom during the first time of sexual intercourse, the hymen of the female is intact or may be ruptured prior because of any physical strained. In the first time, sexual intercourse intact hymen may break and that causes the bleeding suddenly or afterward it. So it is normal.

First sexual intercourse.

Take rest nothing else.

If bleeding persists and whether the female partner misses her menses, do follow-up immediately.

|