Q. Is unprotected sex on the fifth day of period safe?

Dr. Prabha Ranjan

I had unprotected sex on the fifth day of my last periods and he pulled out on time. It has been 35 days and I have not got my periods. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?

#

Do a pregnancy test with urine pregnancy kit. If it is negative, wait for the period for at least seven to ten days. If the period does not come repeat the test and then think of taking medicine to bring period, not before that.

If the pregnancy test is negative, there is no harm in waiting for the natural onset of period. In most of the cases, period comes naturally. Otherwise, you always have the option of medicine.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

I will check and get back to you. I thought the fifth day of the period is a safe time. So I neglected.

#

Yes, it is a safe period but still, to be sure it is better to confirm once by a pregnancy test and then to wait for the period.

| 
1 out of 1 likes