Q. Can unprotected sex on third day of period cause pregnancy?

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Unprotected Sex or Menstrual Irregularity? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I and my fiancee had unprotected sex on the third day of her period. I did not ejaculate inside her. And she also has the history of an irregular period but from the past three months, she is getting her regular period. I just want to know what are the chances of pregnancy.