Q. Are the white and sore blisters in genitals due to herpes?

Dr. Uzma Arqam

I am 21 years old, girl and I think I have genital herpes. I am full of white blisters that are very sore and burn. My lymph nodes in my groin are swollen and tender too. I generally have been feeling very poorly for the last few days. I am extremely uncomfortable. I am taking contraceptive pill.

#

It is better to confirm that it is herpes by having one local examination by infectious control specialist and to have high vaginal swab or biopsy from lesion to check in laboratory. If it confirms, you can have tablet Acyclovir 800 mg five times a day for 10 days but only after confirmation. Have complete treatment of any health issues you have. Have recreational activities and quit recreational drugs. Have balanced diet, weight and BMI. Have a strict hygeine.

|