Q. My son has few spots in his legs and elbows which looks like chickenpox. What could it be?

Published on Nov 17, 2019

One week ago the back of my son's legs became spotty most of the spots became blisters, looked a lot like chicken pox, but some stayed as little spots. He also has a few spots on the outer side in his elbows, but these have not blistered. He is not ill, and not on any medication.

Cosmetology Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Plastic Surgery – Reconstructive And Cosmetic Venereology
#

I will not be able to diagnose and grade your disease without a photograph, so would you mind in sending the good quality photographs taken in a natural light so that I could prescribe you the best according to the grade.

I have attached the photos.

#

I have seen the photographs. (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

How long it has been there? It could be a chronic bullous disease of childhood, atypical viral infection as well as bullous eruption because of allergy to some food or medication.

It has been there for one week. It seems to be scabbing over and does not have any more blisters.

#

Then it will subside automatically by its own, nevertheless, I would advise you to take syrup Amoxicillin Clavulanic acid and Mupirocin ointment in order to prevent secondary infection and thus scarring. If a relapse is there then you should consider biopsy and immunofluorescence.

I hope it helps.

What could be the cause of penis blisters?

Query: Hello doctor,I have blisters on the head of my penis due to masturbation without proper lubricant. I thought that it would heal by itself in a few days but now the blister popped and the skin is very tender and hurts to the touch. Also, another blister of sort, developed on the tip. It cannot be an ...  Read Full »

Please give your opinion regarding bullet injury of my relative.

Query: Hi doctor, My family relative got shot yesterday. As of right now, he still has the bullet inside. The bullet went in through his left ear and did not come back out. I am not sure exactly where inside the bullet is. He is currently hospitalized, but no doctor has come up with a solution. My relative...  Read Full »

Are white tongue and blisters in the throat three months after sex signify HIV?

Query: Hello doctor, I had sex about three months ago but the body has been feeling strange lately. My partner is negative. This is how my symptoms started. It was one day in school two months back where I just could not sit down because of my lower back pain and would go away about two days later and not...  Read Full »