Q. I have a blocked, itching and running nose. What can be done?

Dr. Yogesh Kumar Sehrawat

I am a 22-year-old male. My height is 5 feet 6 inches and my weight is around 60 kg. I have a problem in my nose for the past two years. Currently, I am not taking any medicine. I have a blocked and running nose at the same time. Whenever I eat food, go in the wind of fan or AC, my nose starts sneezing and running. I have also sneezing problem with dust, perfume, powder, etc. Sometimes I feel normal but sometimes my problem gets worse. My power of smelling has also decreased. Sometimes I feel itching in my nose. I also get canker sores in my mouth almost every month but they heal on their own in one week. Currently, my condition is worse. Please help me and provide the best solution to get rid of these problems.

#

You are having an allergy to external allergens like dust, pollens, powder, perfume, etc. All these trigger an inflammatory reaction which produces temporary blockage in the nose and respiratory tract, along with secretion which tries to clear the allergens from the body in the form of sneezing or coughing. So you need to take precautions appropriately. Use mask around dusty environments.

Allergic reaction.

IgE levels.

Allergic rhinitis.

Inhaler sprays and anti histaminics.

Use face mask.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online.--->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|