Q. My nose is always blocked. What can I do to get relief?

My nose is always blocked. No matter, how many times I blow it, little comes out and I still have the feeling of blockage. What can I do? I am taking tablets for blood pressure.

#

From when do you have this problem? Are you taking any medicines for it at present? Do you have any headaches, heaviness or pain around the nose or face or there are any allergic symptoms? There is a possibility of having allergic rhinitis in you.

For the short-term benefit, you can use a Nasoclear nasal drop (saline drops) and if it does not help, you can use Xylometazoline nasal drops. In long term, you can use a steroid or antihistamine nasal sprays like Fluticasone or Azelastine.

For more information consult a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

|