Q. I am getting hemorrhoids at least twice a month. What to do?

Answered by Dr. Medhun Kumar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Blood In Stools or Constipation? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am getting hemorrhoids often. Even this month, I got hemorrhoids twice. I would like to know, why is it so often for me? I do eat fruits every day, and I do not have constipation. I am 20 years old, and my weight is 59 kg. Thank you.