Q. I am getting hemorrhoids at least twice a month. What to do?

Dr. Medhun Kumar
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 11, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am getting hemorrhoids often. Even this month, I got hemorrhoids twice. I would like to know, why is it so often for me? I do eat fruits every day, and I do not have constipation. I am 20 years old, and my weight is 59 kg. Thank you.

Dr. Medhun Kumar

General Practitioner General Surgery
#

Sorry to hear your problem. The first thing is that I need to know a few more details about your problem.

• Are you getting hemorrhoids or something else? Because bleeding while passing stools are not due to hemorrhoids alone.
  • And suppose, if you got hemorrhoids, then it will not disappear without any medication.
  • Do you have pain while passing stools? If it is so, then probably you have got fissure-in-ano, which is an ulcer in the anal canal.
  • It will appear again and again without proper treatment. People often confuse it with hemorrhoids.
  • It is due to constipation (passing hard stools and less frequent stools). You may also get it after having a very spice diet, trauma and stress.
  • You need to get a surgeon's appointment and opinion. He will examine your anal canal and will give you a proper picture.

Spicy food and stress.

Anal examination by a general surgeon.

Fissure-in-ano.

1. Sitz bath.
2. Laxatives.

For further information consult a general surgeon online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-surgeon

|