Q. Is there any way to treat blurry vision due to dry eyes?

Answered by Dr. Manjunath Natarajan and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Blurred Vision or Dry Eyes? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a female, 71 years old, hypothyroid. Question: I have an epithelial defect secondary to dry eye causing increasing blurred vision. Past three months I had an amniotic transplant but not successful followed by current tarsorrhaphy. I have been given little hope of better visual results when the sutures are removed next week. What, if any, is the next intervention here to regain visual acuity?