Common "Blurred Vision" queries answered by top doctors | iCliniq

Blurred Vision

Blurred vision is the condition where the sharpness of vision is affected, leading to inefficiency in recording fine details. It either involves one eye or both the eyes, depending on the cause. It can result from refractive vision problems such as nearsightedness, presbyopia, farsightedness, astigmatism, or due to the presence of any eye disease. It is also associated with conditions that do not involve the eyes, such as migraine, stroke, headache, sensitivity to light, and irritation of the eyes.