Q. What is causing blurred vision only in sunlight?

Answered by Dr. Manjunath Natarajan and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Blurred Vision or Cataract? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My right eye appears blurry but only in sunlight and I see my eyelashes blurring my vision. I can read clearly with both my eyes and can also watch TV and normal activity while indoors. But during day time in bright light, I cannot see clearly with my right eye. I am 43, male. My eyesight has been myopic with both eyes at -1.5.