Breast Cyst

Is my chest pain related to the heart?

Query: Hi doctor, My doctor started me on Wellbutrin and I have body aches. A real bad pressure is on the little left of center and it is constant for at least 24 hours. Only, cold compress dulls the pain. Do you think this can be heart related? Should I stop the Wellbutrin? I have had an issue with fluid ...  Read Full »

Dr. Rishu

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Women are by default on less cardiac risk before the age of 65 years. An early presentation of cardiac disease is highly unlikely in females unless they are smokers. You have not mentioned your smoking habits. If the pain is always there in your left chest area, then it ...  Read Full »

Which specialist would perform surgery of a galactocele?

Query: Hello doctor,My wife stopped breastfeeding our third child five months ago, after a lot of sucking difficulties and painful nipples. Because of that, her breasts plugged and did not empty properly. She has tried breast pump without any luck. She has now developed painful galactoceles on both her br...  Read Full »

Dr. Sanjay Kumar Bhattacharyya

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A galactocele is a milk filled space inside the breast. Breast problems are common after childbirth in those women who had stopped breastfeeding or experienced sucking difficulties. Firstly, I hope you are sure that it is truly a galactocele and not any other ...  Read Full »

Can a cyst cause breast pain and discharge?

Query: Hi doctor, For the past two months I have had ongoing right breast pain. It first began as sharp stabbing pain that would last only a few seconds. Now I am getting some nipple discharge and burning sensation. When I spoke with my doctor about it, she said it might happen sometimes. I had some blood ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Breast pain, nipple discharge and cysts could be due to hyperprolactinemia. I do not see a prolactin level in your report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Do you have a family history of breast cancer? Do these cysts develop even when you are off the h...  Read Full »

My aunt has a cyst in the breast. Please advice on her reports.

Query: Hello doctor, My aunt has a cyst in the breast, and the report is attached. Please help me to know what this report says?  Read Full »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Cardiologist, Criticalcare Physician, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com, I have worked through your query and understand your health issues. I assure you not worry as you have consulted the appropriate expert physician who will take care all of your medical concerns. Your aunts report suggests she has multiple noncancerous cysts i.e fibr...  Read Full »

I am getting a new breast lump in the same place after removal of the old one. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 31 years old. No family history of breast cancer. I have never been pregnant and never used a contraceptive. Before two years, I felt a breast lump (breast cyst-did does not disappear with aspiration. Aspirate was straw-colored). Got it out a year later. Biopsy showed fibrocystic...  Read Full »

Dr. Madhav Tiwari

General Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I completely understand how you feel. Let me start by saying that a majority of breast cysts are not malicious, and unfortunately, they do have a tendency to keep coming back. Numerous women leave them as it is and stay on regular follow up to keep an eye on the size...  Read Full »

What are the small clustered cystic areas seen in the left breast.

Query: Hello doctor, I have multiple small clustered cystic areas seen in the left breast.  Read Full »

Dr. Arshad Hussain Shah

Medical Oncologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Nothing to worry about. Multiple small clustered lesions are benign (non-cancerous) cystic lesions. But you should do a baseline bilateral mammogram screening also (if not done early) and enroll in a breast screening clinic and a follow up every six monthly or yearly as...  Read Full »

I think I have skin necrosis after a cyst removal surgery. Or is it just infection?

Query: Hello doctor, I got a cyst removed from my breast and now I think I have skin necrosis. It seemed to be healing fine but I thought the stitches dissolved a bit soon. First, I had a huge bruise, then I got a scab off to the side of the incision. The scab went away within a couple days and skin seems...  Read Full »

Dr. Kakkar

Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have noted your concern and I have viewed the image (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It seems like the wound has got infected. I would suggest a course of an oral antibiotic either Amoxicillin or Cephalexin for a week or 10 days. Consult your spec...  Read Full »

What are the common reasons for nipple discharge?

Query: Hi doctor,I had a cyst in my breast and it was removed before two years. For the last two months, some liquid is coming from the nipple while taking shower. What to do?  Read Full »

Dr. Arvind Guru

General Surgeon, Surgical Gastroenterologist, Surgical Oncologist

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.It could be related to your breast cyst. Milk duct blockage and infection can also be a cause in your age group.What is the color of the nipple discharge? If it is reddish or dark or greenish, then it is because of altered blood. It could be from a very tiny bleeding tumo...  Read Full »