Q. Why does my cousin have breathlessness on climbing stairs?

Answered by Dr. Prathap and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Breathlessness or Hdl? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have a 21 year old cousin, who is 181 cm tall and weighs 120 kg. He has slight breathlessness when he climbs stairs. He does not have any other health complaints and does regular health checkup. Please take a look at the attached test reports and kindly let us know what has to be done.