Q. Is it normal to feel tired and sleepy when recovering from bronchitis?

Answered by Dr. Ganeshkumar Suresh Satpute and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Bronchitis or Easy Tiredness? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am recovering from bronchitis and a viral infection. I had high fever and cough, but not much sputum. I took Cefoprim antibiotics. It has been two weeks now. I still have a cough and feeling very tired. I also feel very sleepy. Please tell me if this is expected.