Q. Do stings, breast lump, bruise and hair fall predict any sort of cancer?

Answered by Dr. Naresh Kumar Monigari and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Cancer or Hairfall? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am an 18 year old girl. I am feeling stings in my upper body for quite some time. The stings are sometimes in my chest and sometimes in my lower abdomen. They last for nearly 40 seconds, but are occasional. And there is a lump in my right breast. It is a solid lump and it does not cause pain. I have bruises on my legs for three to four months and they are not fading. My hairs are falling too much since last month. Do the signs predict any sort of cancer?