Breast Lump

What to do for breast lumps with sensitivity in the nipple and vaginal itching?

Query: Hello doctor, I have two problems. One is with my breasts. I have lumps in my breasts, and the nipples curve inward sometimes. They are sensitive to touch. I need to know if this could be breast cancer or just a growth. My other problem is my vagina. I have been having problems for over a month. I ...  Read Full »

Dr. Jimesh H Mavani

General Practitioner, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You said that your breast has a lump. If the lump is central and your areola is bulging out than a normal developing breast with a solid and hard lump, then you should consult a doctor. Increased sensitivity is also because of your age. Secondly, vaginal itching and di...  Read Full »

Please interpet the ultrasound report of a lump in my breast.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 26 years old and having a lump on my breast and was advised to do an ultrasound. I have my images and would like to know if there is anything to worry about. No family history of breast cancer.  Read Full »

Dr. Vivek Chail

Family Physician, General Practitioner, Radiodiagnosis Physician, Radiologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please share the images for a detailed discussion.  Read Full »

I am getting a new breast lump in the same place after removal of the old one. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 31 years old. No family history of breast cancer. I have never been pregnant and never used a contraceptive. Before two years, I felt a breast lump (breast cyst-did does not disappear with aspiration. Aspirate was straw-colored). Got it out a year later. Biopsy showed fibrocystic...  Read Full »

Dr. Madhav

General Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I completely understand how you feel. Let me start by saying that a majority of breast cysts are not malicious, and unfortunately, they do have a tendency to keep coming back. Numerous women leave them as it is and stay on regular follow up to keep an eye on the size...  Read Full »

Why is there a flip on one mark in EKG?

Query: Hello doctor, I wanted to talk to you to see if you thought I had anything to worry about. My BP was good (112/69), cholesterol was 141, I think she said my triglycerides were 76. My kidney, liver functions were great. The EKG came back as within normal limits but there was one mark that had flippe...  Read Full »

Dr. Ganesh P Sapkal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through ECG you provided. It is showing nonspecific ST T changes in leads III and V1 to V3 (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Nonspecific means not likely of ischemia. But as you are having high BP, diabetes, I will suggest you to undergo 2D e...  Read Full »

My mother has a movable and painful lump in her breast. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, My mother found a lump in her breast, which is movable and mildly painful. Then she was suggested for a mammogram, and it resulted as a mass lesion with an irregular margin of 8*10 cm birads v category. We are waiting for the biopsy result. She does not have any symptoms other than a ...  Read Full »

Dr. Jatin Bhatia

Radiation Oncologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Mass of 8*10 cm will most likely be cancerous. If I were your treating doctor, I would first evaluate in detail the extent of the disease, with the help of examination, chest X-ray, ultrasound of the abdomen. Once confirmed that the condition is limited to the breast...  Read Full »

What does lump in breast mean?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 27-year-old female with a lump in the breast and already have ultrasound and mammogram done but the doctor has suggested for biopsy.  Read Full »

Dr. Sayali Dhalwade

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do you have any written report?  Read Full »

There is a hard lump under the nipple. I am afraid of breast cancer. How to proceed further?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old female. I found a quarter-sized hard nonmobile lump under my nipple a day ago. Is that an usual spot to get breast cancer?  Read Full »

Dr. Arshad Hussain Shah

Medical Oncologist

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.It is usually uncommon to have breast cancer in this age group. It looks most likely a benign breast lesion or a localized infection.You have not given many details about this lump such as skin or nipple color change, any nipple discharge, whether you are married/unmarried ...  Read Full »

What treatment can be done for mammary duct ectasia with chronic granulomatous mastitis?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 33 years old female. Before four years, I had a baby girl but she never did breastfeeding on my left breast. Now before one month, I have noticed I have breast lump which is never painful for me. I had reduced my weight to 8 to 10 kg from last 10 months. That is the only symptom th...  Read Full »

Dr. Noushif M

General Surgeon, Medical Gastroenterologist, Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, you can relax well as there is nothing to worry with this report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The breast lump excision biopsy (the removed lump) has no evidence of cancerous tissue. It has evidence of inflammation and infection. Now fe...  Read Full »

Please explain about the physical findings and pathophysiology observed in breast cancer.

Query: Hi doctor, What are the physical findings seen in breast cancer? Please explain about the pathophysiology observed in breast cancer.  Read Full »

Dr. Shravana Kumar Chinnikatti

Medical Oncologist, Radiation Oncologist, Radiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. These are the physical findings found in breast cancer. There can be a painless lump or a change in breast size, skin changes, nipple inversion, nipple abnormalities or discharge, and axillary lump. The pathophysiology shows damage to DNA, and genetic changes lead to br...  Read Full »

I have a painful nodule on my breast. What is it?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a nodule on my breast. It is present for more than two years. I feel pain on touching the nodule. I had an ultrasound of the breast nodule and attached the same for your reference.  Read Full »

Dr. Raghu

General Surgeon, Surgical Oncologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you are worried, but based on the report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) it is quite clear that you have a benign lump known as fibroadenoma. It is a part of normal changes that occur in the breast with age. It can be observed as such as...  Read Full »