Q. Why do I feel my entire body and the head shake from inside?

Dr. Prathap

I am suffering from a head shake. I feel exhausted most of the time, and my legs even start to feel weak. My whole body feels vibrating from inside, and I can also feel my hands are getting weak. I have never consulted a doctor before. I am not on any medication. My height is about 1.36 m, and my weight is 68 kg. Please help. Is this serious?. Thanks.

#

• Shaking head means titubation, which is a feature of cerebellar dysfunction. You should get checked for other cerebellar features like ataxia, dysmetria, nystagmus, etc.
  • In some people, it may be congenital. As you have recent onset of symptoms, it may be acquired. Get an in-person consultation with a nearby physician.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

| 

Where are my symptoms leading to?

Query: Hi doctor, My symptoms over the last four months are as follows. I sat down on my mother's bed and could not get up. I had severe pain in lower back on left side shooting down my leg. They felt like electric shocks and it lasted for a little over a week. During that time I had a lot of memory issue...  Read Full »

How to treat nystagmus?

Query: Hi doctor,I am 21 years old. I have a problem of nystagmus from birth. Due to this, I have a problem to see far objects. Please give me some suggestions regarding the treatment of nystagmus. I have attached the prescriptions of my doctor.  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»