Q. I am suffering from angiomas on the back. Kindly help.

Dr. Payal Chauhan
Published on Jun 23, 2019

I have angiomas on the back. Kindly help.

Dr. Payal Chauhan

Dermatology Venereology
#

Yes, these are cherry angioma. What do you want to know specifically about these? These are harmless and will require electrocautery if you want them to get removed. No creams or oral medications are effective.

| 

How long it will take to recover from the laser treatment?

Dr. Payal Chauhan

Dermatology Venereology
#

It may hardly leave any wound. You can go for your usual routine straight away.

| 

Usage of LASER in Dermatology and Skin Care

Article Overview: In this article, I have discussed about the commonly used lasers in dermatology and also their advantages and disadvantages. Read Article

The word LASER is an acronym for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation. Lasers have been widely used in dermatology and general medicine for the last 30 years. No single laser system is capable of treating all cutaneous lesions and search for the perfect system still persists. The...  Read Article

Can laser be used to treat eye floaters and retinal tears?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 29 years old. I have eye floaters in both my eyes. I am suffering from nearsightedness, and I have retinal tears. I consulted several doctors, but I did not get proper answers. The topic of eye floaters is not studied well in my country. My ophthalmologist says that I should do no...  Read Full »

What can the blemish on my forehead be?

Query: Hi doctor, Since one year, I am having a blemish on my forehead. Occasionally, the color of the blemish changes from red to pale red. It is not raised. I have tried facial cleansers and scrubs, but nothing seems to have worked. I am attaching the photographs. Please check them and suggest me some so...  Read Full »