Q. Chest pain, arm pain, and shortness of breath worsening with time. Please advise.

Dr. Ritendra Nath Talapatra
This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 21, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

From past one month, I am suffering from chest pain, left arm pain, jaw pain, shortness of breath, sweating and weakness. Day by day, it is worsening and my fear is also increasing day by day. I am 19 years old with no bad habit and with a healthy diet and BMI. I used to go to the gym but due to this problem, I am not able to do all my activities. Recently, I had ECG, echo and stress test and blood tests all tests were normal but after 15 minutes of stress test I had chest pain five minutes and sweating for 20 minutes. My resting heart beat has also decreased. I was in anxiety two years back but my ECG at that time was better than this time.

#

I noted your symptoms and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Frankly, they are all normal.

I would like to suggest the following medicines and to see if the problem persists.

1. Capsule Veloz L (Rabeprazole and Levosulpiride) OD AC to continue for one month.
  2. Tablet Lonapam (Clonazepam) 0.25 OD HS to continue
  3. Tablet Nikoran (Nicorandil) 5 mg BD 8 AM and 8 PM to continue.

Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with their consent.

Please inform your blood pressure.

Good day.

For more information consult a cardiologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/cardiologist

|