Q. Chest pain since 15 days. ECG & TMT reports are normal. What could be the problem?

Dr. Rohit Jain

Hello Doctor,

I am having chest pain since 15 days. My ECG & TMT reports are negative. But still I am suffering with the pain.

Please suggest me the appropriate treatment.

#

Welcome to icliniq.com

Chest pain might be due to many reasons other than heart problem (primarily pleuritis - swelling of the lung membrane due to infection).

Get your CBC (Complete Blood Count) and chest x-ray done to rule out this cause.

Do massage on the affected area with a pain relieving cream/gel (Example : Bengay, Volini gel).

Take tablet Zifi 200mg twice daily for 5 days.

Consult a cardiologist online if the pain persists --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/cardiologist

|