Q. I have chest pain and discomfort while breathing. Please help.

Dr. Sugreev Singh

I had chest pain a few weeks ago, but I had a sore throat infection before that. I am feeling discomfort when breathing and exercising. I feel discomfort, especially in my right breast, while doing my daily workouts and lying down.

#

As you mentioned, you had a sore throat recently, and after that, only you are experiencing difficulties in breathing and slight pain. It is possible due to that infection, and you have bronchitis leading to pain. Or maybe possibilities of pus formation.

Do you have a cough or left-hand pain along with pain in the chest? What is your blood pressure? Do you still have a sore throat? Please answer my questions so that I can prescribe you medicines.

I do not have any cough, but I have pain on the right shoulder and back. The pain is more on the right side with discomfort in the right breast. I do not know my blood pressure and I do not have sore throat.

#

Please take tablet Azithromycin 500 mg twice daily after meals for five days, tablet Diclofenac 50 mg once daily after meals for five days, tab Pantop 40 mg (Pantoprazole) once daily before meals for five days.

After five days on follow-up, we will see your complaints and go for further treatment and investigation. Please check your BP and let me know by tomorrow, if possible.

|