Q. Why am I having breathing problems accompanied by warmth in the body?

I am having problem in breathing sometimes and the body gets warm. Kindly help me with it.

#

I have gone through your reports. Do you have any history of chest pain or heaviness on exertion? I have noted a few abnormalities (attachment removed to protect patient identity):

1. Deranged lipid profile. Your total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol which is considered as bad cholesterol along with triglycerides are elevated. You need to have a healthy lifestyle, low fat, oily, calorie diet for the same along with regular exercises like regular walking or brisk walking at least 30 minutes a day. You will also need medicine like tablet Rosuvastatin 10 mg bedtime for eight weeks and repeat the lipid profile after eight weeks.
  2. Low Vitamin D. You need to have Vitamin D supplements for the same. You should sit in early morning sunlight daily for some time. You should have tablet Uprise D3 60,000 units once a week for eight weeks then once a month for six months.

Other parameters are fine, and figures in bold are not necessarily abnormal. Slight derangement in liver enzymes is there, that is likely to be due to fatty liver. Get your BP checked once.

For more information consult a cardiologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/cardiologist

|