Q. What could be the reason and treatment for recurrent tonsillitis?

Answered by Dr. Deepthi Maringanti and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Chronic Tonsillitis or Tonsillectomy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My daughter is 20 years old and has tonsil problem for last six days. She took medicine for last six days but did not get any relief. She often has the problem of tonsils in two to three months interval. I have tested the CBC. Kindly suggest the remedy. I am also worried about CBC.

Due to prolactin deficiency, she is taking Cabergoline as per the advice of an endocrinologist. But now, prolactin is in normal level, but the medicine is being continued.