Q. I have a cloudy vision in my right eye without pain and redness. Why?

Dr. Pooja Pandya
and medically reviewed by Dr. K Shobana

I woke up with a thin cloudy film on my eyeball and it gave me a cloudy vision on my right eye. I do not have redness or pain or discharge. It is now for two days. What to do?

#

You have to send your eye photos for my reference and it can help to get an idea about your condition. After seeing it properly, I can guide you further. Photo is a must to plan further.

Kindly see the attachment.

#

You are having dryness in your eyes. So you can use Carboxylmethylcellulose eye drops four times a day for a week. If it is due to dryness, it will go away and if is due to some other cause, then it is better to consult an ophthalmologist after a week. As you do not have pain and redness, and so it does not suggest an infection or allergy. So do not worry.

You have dry eyes.

You can do a slit-lamp examination

Follow the treatment as mentioned above.

Revert after a week.

|