Q. My 2 month old baby is crying a lot. What to do?

Dr. Deepak Patel
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 16, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

My 2 months old baby is crying a lot. She is crying most of the day and is refusing mother's milk. What to do?

#

I can understand your concerns.

• If a 2 month old child is crying, then it could be due to pain in the abdomen due to colic.
  • I suggest you start Colicaid drops (Dil oil, Fennel oil, and Simethicone), four drops thrice a day for three days.
  • If the child is not taking feeds, then it is a serious issue. It can be sepsis. In this case, you should get the child examined by a doctor.

I hope this will help you.

For more information consult a child health specialist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/child-health-specialist

|