Q. Why am I having green bump on penis with two black bumps on it?

Dr. Rabia
Published on Feb 22, 2019

Green bump on the penis that has two black bumps on it, along with another black bump to the left. What do I do and what can I do about it?

Dr. Rabia

Dermatology
#

These are comedones (blackheads). They are formed from clogged follicle of a particular area. They are not to be afraid of. So do not worry about them. One thing to remember is to not squeeze or push them because it will make them worse. There are creams that can exfoliate them. Different home remedies are available that can exfoliate it.

Infection of hair follicle, clogged follicle due to excessive sebum.

Comedones.

Comedones.

Take baking soda and make its paste in 100 ml of water, apply a paste over blackheads three times a day and rinse with lukewarm water.

Maintain hygiene of the area, wash with soap and water, avoid using Dettol and other irritants.

How to clear my skin without blackheads?

Query: Hi doctor, I have trouble with acne. I wash my face every night, and I use a toner to balance my pH levels. I use moisturizer and face masks once in a while. When I wear makeup, I use the healthiest makeup with removing wipes, and nothing seems to be working. After using a toner, I am not getting ...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Blackheads are needed to be extracted. There is a specific method available to remove them. If it is not performed correctly, it can lead to more inflammatory acne and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. I would suggest you visit a dermatologist because comedones do no...  Read Full

Lymecycline slightly worsened my skin. Is my reaction normal?

Query: Hi doctor,I have been prescribed Lymecycline for my skin. I am only in week one and my skin seems to have slightly worsened, with a really big hard lump on one side of my face. Do they work by drawing the impurities to the surface initially, and is my reaction normal?  Read Full >>

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Worsening of acne is not because of Lymecycline as the medicine takes time to start its action. It is simply the closed comedones which are converting into active pimples. For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor...  Read Full

What are the small painless bubbles on the arm?

Query: Hello doctor, I have these small painless bubbles on my arm for a long time now (almost two years). First, there were not much but now they are spreading all over my arm slowly. It makes me uncomfortable in wearing short sleeve clothes. Please help me.  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. These are comedo or blackheads (attachment removed to protect patient identity), are small bumps that appear on your skin due to clogged hair follicles. These bumps are due to the production of too much body oil, the buildup of the acne bacteria, irritation of the hair...  Read Full