Q. I am trying for a baby with no success. What could be the problem?

Answered by Dr. Ashwini Nanasaheb Talpe and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Conception & Pregnancy or Weight Reduction? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have been married a year ago and trying for a baby with no success. I weigh 89 kg and my height is 157 cm. My periods are regular. We got checked. The doctor said no problem with my ovulation and no problem with my partner too. I have been taking Siphene and Letroz for the past four months. What could be my problem? This cycle I am having Malai Vembadi Thailam in morning.