Q. Is it possible to conceive naturally with issues in left fallopian tube?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Fallopian Tube Block or Conception & Pregnancy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Recently, I have gone for all relevant test for checking infertility. My AMH and thyroid report are both normal. My HSG report is showing issues about the left tube. I am attaching my report kindly review and let me know if I can conceive naturally or next what should I do?