Q. Is it possible to conceive naturally with issues in left fallopian tube?

Published on Oct 23, 2018

Recently, I have gone for all relevant test for checking infertility. My AMH and thyroid report are both normal. My HSG report is showing issues about the left tube. I am attaching my report kindly review and let me know if I can conceive naturally or next what should I do?

Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

The HSG (hysterosalpingogram) report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) shows that there is a left sided cornual block of the left fallopian tube but the right is patent, so pregnancy is possible, but that would depend on the ovarian side which ovulates. The chance would be high if the right ovary ovulates and not left. Though there is a possibility of an intraperitoneal transfer, but it is rare. So, the next best step shall be to opt for hysteroscopic tubal canalization and an opening of the block which shall increase your chances of conception.

Is intrauterine pregnancy possible with low hCG levels and brown spotting?

Query: Hi doctor, My wife has brown spotting and mild abdominal pain since a few days. We did beta hCG test three times, and the results were 257 mlU/ml, 437 mlU/ml, and 657 mlU/ml respectively. Once in a while, she feels a sharp pain on the left side lower abdomen. So, we checked for ectopic pregnancy by...  Read Full >>

Dr. Aishwarya Parthasarathy

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is very specific to pregnancy because hCG level when more than 1500 mlU/ml will reveal a pregnancy in a scan. Now you must understand that beta hCG doubles in cases of intrauterine pregnancy once in two days. Since the hCG value is l...  Read Full

Is there a treatment for adenomyosis in Ayurveda?

Query: Hi doctor, My wife has adenomyosis and had treatment for it. She had a miscarriage in the fifth month of pregnancy before a year. Myomectomy was done for her and laparoscopic cerclage was done last month. She is now just in vitamin tablets. Can adenomyosis be treated in ayurveda or siddha or naturop...  Read Full >>

Dr. Arul Amuthan
Pharmacologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Adenomyosis can be treated through siddha medicine by the following therapy. Navapashanam sudar thailam - Five drops daily morning and night after food. Aloes compounds tablet - Two tablet morning and two at night after food. Capsule Nandhi mezhugu - One capsule m...  Read Full

Why am I not getting pregnant for the second time?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 28-year-old female and I have a 4-year-old daughter who is turning five the next month. I am seeking to see a fertility specialist because I have been having unprotected sex in hopes to get pregnant and it has been five years and I have no second baby. A year or two ago I saw u...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The irregular bleeding mostly is due to some sudden hormonal imbalance. As you feel, your weight has not changed a lot then that mostly is not the reason for this. But still, try to be active and keep trying to lose few kilograms. Your expected body weight is betwee...  Read Full