Q. Is it possible to conceive naturally with issues in left fallopian tube?

Recently, I have gone for all relevant test for checking infertility. My AMH and thyroid report are both normal. My HSG report is showing issues about the left tube. I am attaching my report kindly review and let me know if I can conceive naturally or next what should I do?

Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

The HSG (hysterosalpingogram) report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) shows that there is a left sided cornual block of the left fallopian tube but the right is patent, so pregnancy is possible, but that would depend on the ovarian side which ovulates. The chance would be high if the right ovary ovulates and not left. Though there is a possibility of an intraperitoneal transfer, but it is rare. So, the next best step shall be to opt for hysteroscopic tubal canalization and an opening of the block which shall increase your chances of conception.

|