Q. I am trying for conceive but I have adenomyosis and ovaries endometrioma. Please advice.

Answered by Dr. R Balakrishnan Menon and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Conception & Pregnancy or Endometriosis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 38-year-old female. Trying for conception since eight years of marriage. Before three months I have been diagnosed with adenomyosis and both ovaries endometrioma I did laparoscopy and hysteroscopy for the same in the month of may and after that they put me on conjugated estrogen tablets and Decca peptide injection after 20 days of the operation but after a month of the operation during my periods I had severe pain and PMS.

I had my BP raised severe palpitations along with severe bleeding and have painful periods like before operation I am concerned after operation why there are so many such problems. I asked my gynecologist about this, but he said show to your physician I went to my family physician he started bp medicines. He said it is a temporary increased. But I am concerned about my health now and wants to get rid of all this problem. My gynecologist said conception is the only remedy to solve adenomyosis and endometriosis. I want to have a normal life because I am on bed rest for three months. Please help.