Q. I am trying for conceive but I have adenomyosis and ovaries endometrioma. Please advice.

and medically reviewed by Nithila A
Published on Jun 23, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jun 25, 2019

I am a 38-year-old female. Trying for conception since eight years of marriage. Before three months I have been diagnosed with adenomyosis and both ovaries endometrioma I did laparoscopy and hysteroscopy for the same in the month of may and after that they put me on conjugated estrogen tablets and Decca peptide injection after 20 days of the operation but after a month of the operation during my periods I had severe pain and PMS.

I had my BP raised severe palpitations along with severe bleeding and have painful periods like before operation I am concerned after operation why there are so many such problems. I asked my gynecologist about this, but he said show to your physician I went to my family physician he started bp medicines. He said it is a temporary increased. But I am concerned about my health now and wants to get rid of all this problem. My gynecologist said conception is the only remedy to solve adenomyosis and endometriosis. I want to have a normal life because I am on bed rest for three months. Please help.

Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

Let me start by saying that, as your doctor said, pregnancy is the best solution for all these problems. I do not see any need for bed rest. If BP reading is regular, try to reduce and gradually stop the medicine. Reports of infertility workup are missingHave your periods day three or fourth FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and AMH (antimullerian hormone), to find what is your ovarian reserve.

I hope your husband's semen report is normal. If everything is fine, please go ahead with ovulation induction with hormone IUI (intrauterine device). This would increase pregnancy chance by four times, thereby resolving other complaints. Do not waste time on other treatments. Try to get pregnant before you lose the benefits of surgery. I cannot comment on pain, as details of findings before surgery and surgical procedure is missing. I hope I have clarified your query, do write back if any more questions and for your feedback.

I have endometriosis and cysts in both my ovaries. Should I try IVF?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 34 year old female, and I am suffering from severe pain and heavy bleeding every month, during my periods. I need to take painkillers to feel fine, and sometimes, it does not work. My recent medical report shows that I have endometriosis and cysts on both of my ovaries. But, I am s...  Read Full »

Where to put your penis during sex?

Query: Hello doctor,I recently got married and have a few doubts about intercourse. I am not clear about the vaginal spot. Where should I insert my penis exactly? I had a chat with my partner and she said that it is the spot where the gynecologist tested her uterus when we had a general check-up. Please...  Read Full »

Can I conceive with adenomyosis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 29 years old. Last year, I was diagnosed with adenomyosis after an ultrasound. Previously, I had undergone ovarian polyp removal. My gynecologist has told me that there is no problem with me to get pregnant. However, everything I read online says differently. We plan to start t...  Read Full »