Welcome to icliniq.com.
I have seen all your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), USG reports, blood reports, serum vitamin D reports. All reports are suggestive to be normal. Vitamin D level is also normal. Most probably you are suffering from irritable bowel syndrome. Kindly follow the following advice:
- Stop Calcium and Vitamin D capsule.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking, if you are habitual.
- Reduce meat and oil products from your meal.
- Take a lot of water with green vegetables and salad in the diet.
- Increase legume, pulses, and soybean in your diet.
For more information consult a medical gastroenterologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/medical-gastroenterologist