Q. How can I get constipation cured?

Dr. Vedprakash Verma
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 25, 2018 and last reviewed on: Sep 10, 2020

I am suffering from constipation for three years. Even after trying a lot of medicines I am not getting it fixed. Please give me the solution.

#

I have seen all your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), USG reports, blood reports, serum vitamin D reports. All reports are suggestive to be normal. Vitamin D level is also normal. Most probably you are suffering from irritable bowel syndrome. Kindly follow the following advice:

1. Stop Calcium and Vitamin D capsule.
  2. Avoid alcohol and smoking, if you are habitual.
  3. Reduce meat and oil products from your meal.
  4. Take a lot of water with green vegetables and salad in the diet.
  5. Increase legume, pulses, and soybean in your diet.

For more information consult a medical gastroenterologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/medical-gastroenterologist

|