Q. I have constipation and burning sensation in the anal region. Please help me.

I have constipation, pain in stomach and gas for the past three to four days. I feel uncomfortable. I also have a burning sensation in the anal region. Please help me.

#

You can have stomach inflammation and indigestion problem. For that, you can take Rabeprazole. For proper digestion, you can take Alcid MPS syrup (Aluminium hydroxide with Dimethicone). If the constipation is severe, you can take Bisacodyl. If there is a burning pain in the anal region, then you can do a proctoscopy rectal examination. Avoid taking excess spicy foods. Drink lots of water and avoid having a sedentary lifestyle. You can consult a physician for a physical examination.

|