Q. How can constipation, pain, and semi-solid stool be treated?

Answered by Dr. Aditi Gupta Jha and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Avoid Constipation or High Fibre Diet? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 24 years old. Height 5'10", weight 55 kg. I have poor constipation, pain, and semi-solid stool for the past two years. All allergy test and reports are negative. But when I eat rice with pulses, I have no pain and stool is fine. So, what should I do? I have not had any allergy and igG and IgA level is 7.1 and 7.7, hemoglobin is 13.7.