Q. How can constipation, pain, and semi-solid stool be treated?

Dr. Aditi Gupta Jha

I am 24 years old. Height 5'10", weight 55 kg. I have poor constipation, pain, and semi-solid stool for the past two years. All allergy test and reports are negative. But when I eat rice with pulses, I have no pain and stool is fine. So, what should I do? I have not had any allergy and igG and IgA level is 7.1 and 7.7, hemoglobin is 13.7.

#

You are suffering from constipation that can go away by eating healthy foods which are rich in fiber, such as leafy vegetables, raw fruits, and vegetables, nuts like almond and coconut also. Drink more water than usual so that your body gets enough water. If you are hydrated, your stool will not be hard and pass easily. That will help in healing the injury also. Avoid any meats, maida and junk food for now. Also, avoid tea and coffee because it causes constipation and dehydration. Take care and get well soon.

|