Q. How to deal with constipation accompanied by severe pain in the abdomen?

Dr. Noushif M

I have constipation since two days. There were no feces and there was severe pain. I cannot even move. Suggest some medicine.

#

1. I suggest trying tablet Gerbisa (Bisacodyl) two tablets at night.
  2. Apply Smuth anal cream (topical anesthetic) around the anal opening and partly to the anal canal without causing injury.
  3. Syrup Cremaffin plus (sodium picosulfate, liquid paraffin, and milk of magnesia) can be taken 30 ml twice daily for two days and daily at night till you experience loose stools.
  4. Drink around two to three liters of water daily.
  5. Avoid constipating foods for a week.

Do review as and when needed.

For more information consult a medical gastroenterologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/medical-gastroenterologist

|