Q. I slept without removing my contact lenses and had blurred vision. Why?

Answered by Dr. Manjunath Natarajan and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Contact Lens or Corneal Edema? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I slept without removing my contact lenses and had blurred vision.  Why?

Without remembering to take off my contacts, I slept with them on. It was only for three and a half hours. These are yearly lenses, so they are pretty thick. They are FDA approved but doctors normally do not recommend them. I woke up with my vision having a white haze. As the time goes by, it is going away. But I just wanna know if I should schedule an appointment with my doctor.