Q. How to cure cough with fever and night sweating?

Dr. Chandwadkar Ashish

I have a cough and common cold for the past one week. After three days, I also had a fever, and I had sweating at night time. Please help me.

#

According to your complaints and history, I would recommend you start taking Antipyretics and Antitussive soon. If you do not have any recovery from a cough within a week, then you can do a sputum test and chest X-ray for further management. You can consult a general practitioner for a physical examination and start to have medications soon. Please monitor your weight too and notify it to your GP (general practitioner) if there is any change. Try to cover your mouth while coughing and stay in a well-ventilated area. Avoid going inside crowded places until you recover.

|