Q. Which medicine should we give for cough in a kidney transplant patient?

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney and medically reviewed by Dr. Sneha Kannan
Do you have a question on Cough or Upper Respiratory Tract Infection? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My father is a kidney transplant patient. He had his transplant a year ago. Right now he is having wet cough and cold. It started yesterday. He is taking Pangraf 1.5 mg, Cellcept 500 mg, Septran and Wysolone daily. Which medicines should we give him for cough and cold?