Q. If I had six Paracetamol tablets and seven of Mefenamic acid, how bad can it be?

Answered by Dr. Smit Uttam Janrao and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Drug Overdose or Acute Liver Failure? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 18 years old. What if I have six tablets of 500 mg Paracetamol (Crocin advance) and seven tablets of 500 mg Mefenamic acid (Ponstan forte) at one go (within five minutes)? How bad will it be? What will the side effects be?