Q. If I had six Paracetamol tablets and seven of Mefenamic acid, how bad can it be?

Dr. Smit Uttam Janrao

I am 18 years old. What if I have six tablets of 500 mg Paracetamol (Crocin advance) and seven tablets of 500 mg Mefenamic acid (Ponstan forte) at one go (within five minutes)? How bad will it be? What will the side effects be?

#

• This dose is really too high. You should not take medicines like this without a proper prescription from your doctor.
  • You may have an acute liver failure.
  • Stop them right now and take a high-carbohydrate diet for the next five to seven days.
  • Do not do this in the future.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|